[mapguide-users] Open map and zoom to feature?

Software-Matters jd at software-matters.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 05:02:15 EST 2009

Hi,

I have searched the forum and found a few threads relating to this issue but
they all seem unresloved. Has anybody been able to achieve opening a map and
zooming straight to a specified feature?

I am using MGOS2 with .NET and IIS 5.1 - what I would ideally be able to do
is have a list of hyperlinks (linked to different maps and sets of features)
which the user clicks on to open a map and zoom to specific features at a
set zoom level.

I would appreciate any help or advice on this subject.

Regards
James