[mapguide-users] Maintaining MapGuide Session during Restart

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Wed Jan 28 12:26:06 EST 2009

Bruce,

What you are doing by trying to replace the session repository of a running server is problematic and could lead to server instability. You really shouldn't do this.

The session repository is meant for temporary runtime data only and not for persistent data. If you want any of your session repository data to survive a restart you need to use the library repository instead.

Thanks,
Bruce