[mapguide-users] Fdo Provider for ArcSDE

=?gb2312?B?aGh5?= hhy8803 at tom.com
Tue Jun 9 11:03:13 EDT 2009

dear sir/madam,
      I'm sorry to interrupt you.I have a question that obsessed me  for a long time.
      I want to build a map in MapGuide Studio, so using ArcSDE9.2 to join oracle10g,I can connect successfully.When I view feature, it also can display. But when I pan mode or zoom in/out it,sometime it can display,sometimes it can not.What's the reason?
      I try to analyse it.I used the same data in ArcCatalog and ArcMap that can correctly use ArcSDE for Oracle to display right.Why use Studio can't? The Studio use FDO to join ArcSDE,can I guess the code of FDO for ArcSDE having some problems?
      Please help me! Thank you! I'm looking forward your letter.
      Best wishes!

                                                                            Sincerely yours,ocean