[mapguide-users] Using non-geographics data (was: Weblayouts Buil-in commands)

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Mar 9 16:15:58 EDT 2009

You have to setup "Joins" for your datasources, and you can probably
find instructions for this if you search for it.
However, I have not managed to get joins working on anything but an
SDF/ODBC combination,
so I would recomend that you prepare your data to be "single-table" instead.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S