[mapguide-users] Allow access to different layers based on login

shepwaydistrictcouncil neil.thompson at shepway.gov.uk
Tue May 19 12:44:25 EDT 2009

Hi

How can I set MG OS to allow users to log in, but not be forced to?

I need to be able to set this up to serve our maps to the public via the
website, yet allow the feature that someone can log in with a set username
and password and also gain access to specific additional layers (assigned to
their group I guess)

Does this sound possible? Ideally I would like the layers etc to not be
visable in the menu lists if they have not logged in.

Thanks
Neil