[mapguide-users] Maestro Login issue

Beluga jdsalimi at yahoo.ca
Thu May 21 18:22:25 EDT 2009

Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

I installed Apache, PHP, and MapGuide separately. I know PHP and Apache are
configured to work together but I can't say the same for MapGuide. Does
MapGuide need to be configured to work with Apache?

I checked the httpd.conf file for Apache and it goes like this: localhost:80

I'll try that out.

Thanks,