[mapguide-users] Maestro Login issue

Beluga jdsalimi at yahoo.ca
Sun May 24 15:58:32 EDT 2009

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the suggestion. It seems to be working. Now, I can't get passed
the login screen after trying to login in to the Site Administrator
application (http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php on my
machine) but the fact that I got to the login screen is a step forward. I am
using "Administrator" and "admin" but am getting a "Authentication
Failed..." message. I will search other threads on this topic first and see
where that gets me.

For anyone else out there, I guess the lesson learned here is to install the
bundled MapGuide OS version fro m the MG OS website as opposed to trying to
install Apache, PHP, etc. separately and or by installing something like
WAMP.