[mapguide-users] JSP and PHP and fusion

oshan icycool at inbox.com
Sun Oct 4 17:57:12 EDT 2009

Hey guys

Thanks for all your replies!

Spencer How would I install both PHP and JSP? If I rmbr correctly in the
installation process I can only choose JSP or PHP! And I choose JSP. Does
this mean I will need to go back and install the PHP web API as well for
fusion to work? or will I have to do I reinstall and this time only install
PHP API?

Thanks