[mapguide-users] Mixing lines and points in a single layer with MGOS 2.1 and Fusion 2.0

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Sep 3 04:42:21 EDT 2009

AFAIK, the render just reads records from the dataset, and draws them in
that order.
If you are able to sort your datasource, you could make it work.
If not, you have to make multiple layers, each displaying one type of
geometry.

If you search trac, there are some discussions about this situation.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S