[mapguide-users] web studio help!

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Sep 17 02:45:49 EDT 2009

WebStudio has not been fully developed, and has not been maintained for
quite a while.
It has been removed from the forthcomming 2.1 release due to this.

The only alternative tool is MapGuide Maestro (Studio is no longer
avalible for MGOS users):
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S