[mapguide-users] King Oracle Provider not available on Ubuntu installation

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Wed Aug 11 13:11:09 EDT 2010

Perhaps missing entry in providers.xml file ?

Still, I think there will be problems running with King.Oracle on Linux.
Issue started in version in which I used wide characters for sql strings.
Oracle client has same wide character size on both linux and windows.
Not much work to fix it, but ...

Haris