[mapguide-users] Refreshing a Layer

finjai jai at ipssi.com
Sun Aug 15 11:54:44 EDT 2010

Hi All,
   I am trying to explore a possibility that is there a way by which one can
refresh only a particular layer and not the entire set of layers.

Example : suppose we have a set of 5 layers(namely Layers A,B,C,D,E) which
constitutes the map. I have to refresh only "layer E". As of now i am trying
to refresh the entire mapframe in order to this.

Is there a possibility that this process quick by the refreshing only one
particular.

Thanks
Jai