[mapguide-users] mrsid

jtby jbrosowsky at geo-comm.com
Mon Aug 30 21:24:13 EDT 2010

trying to get mrsid rasters working in mapguide on windows server 2008 64 bit
(installed from MapGuideOpenSource-2.2.0.4982-Beta1-x64).  I believe I have
placed the various DLLs in correct locations per the docs.  However running
mgserver interactive at command line and then adding sid in maestro I see:

Error 1: Can't load requested DLL:  c:\program
files\osgeo\mapguide\server\bin\gdalplugins\gdal_ECW_JP2ECW
193: %1 is not a valid win32 application

... same with gdal_mrsid.dll

... any ideas?