[mapguide-users] Re: Problem with map (raster tif files) only half showing.

Brigl markus.briglmeir at autodesk.com
Fri Jan 29 03:15:39 EST 2010

Hi James,
did you get any hint or a solution for this?
We see the same effect with the GDAL provider and png files:

did anyone try the GDAL Provider and transparent PGNs?

This works for me with some few PNGs but not for 100 of them.
Some of these hundreds are displayed correctly but vanish/show up again when
zooming or panning.

We are not sure if this is some kind of limitation/defect in the GDAL or
maybe in the PGNs.
Any experiences on this out there?