[mapguide-users] Tool tip issue

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Mon Jun 7 15:16:50 EDT 2010

This is a hard one to answer without being able to look at your current
application definition and template index.html files. If you don't have a
public webserver handy, Dropbox is a great way of publicly sharing this kind
of file.

http://www.dropbox.com/

(If you use my referral link to sign up, we'll both get an extra 250Mb
storage: https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTMyMjcxOTg5 )

Please don't use references like abc.com for examples.  example.com /
example.net / example.org were specially reserved for this purpose:

http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt

<http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt>Jason