[mapguide-users] Re: Images into custom symbols

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Jun 23 00:45:28 EDT 2010

As far as I know, it supports jpg/gif/png. Would have to read the code
or ask a developer to be sure.

Studio's support for the other items in a symbol library is a bit of a
black box to me. I want to say that it may have converted to dwf, but
do not have any experience with those. Everything I've done so far is
simple symbols, placed images (like your example) or full-on vector
symbols using advanced stylization.

Seen this yet?

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/AdvancedStylization

Jason