[mapguide-users] Re: Packaging MrSID file (10gb) for use in Autodesk MGE 2010 (Newbie Alert!)

DGK kerrcad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 09:13:26 EDT 2010

zspitzer wrote:

> Studio (2010) will run on Windows 7 64 bit, you just need to run
> corflags /+32bit
>
> http://mapguide.wordpress.com/2009/12/15/mapguide-studio-2010-with-64-bit/
>
> Studio 2011 runs in 64 bit natively (well without the hack...) BTW

Thanks for solving a problem I did not ask about.  Studio 2010 now runs on
my Win 7 64 bit machine. Switching between the XP vm, Server 2003 vm and the
host machine was a lot less fun than I thought...

Also on the linked site is the "Autodesk Mapguide 2010 Courseware".  I'm
printing it now for more study.

Many Thanks,
Dan