[mapguide-users] Re: call javascript:window.open inside a tooltip

Wilson Herrera wherrera at pccadpanama.com
Thu Jun 24 10:34:10 EDT 2010

wow i haven't noticed, small world after all.

yes, in fact i have been using fusion, but i think my main problem is the "
' " symbol, because i need it to specify the parameters of the window.open
function, but mapguide in their tooltip definition uses it to define
strings, so, when i try to use the symbol it just ends the string and wont
allow me to continue, so i escape the symbol ( using \'') but then, internet
explorer throws an error.

have checked in firefox and it works fine!

what can be done then?

i will post this question to the fusion mailing list too, if  i get an
answer, will post it here.

thank you for your advice!