[mapguide-users] Simple OGR FDO question

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Thu Mar 11 00:18:52 EST 2010

Can Mapguide use KML as a datastore to grab information from?
If so how do i connect to the KML using OGR?

I'm trying to load some point data from a kml file and I'm not sure if it is
just corrupt data or not..
I've been playing around with the FDO api and if it isn't possible I can
always run punch the kml file into a SDF.
Would be easier if it could be read directly into Mapguide though.
Cheers