[mapguide-users] Simple OGR FDO question

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Mar 11 03:11:21 EST 2010

If you create a new OGR featuresource, simply set the "DataSource"
parameter to point to the KML file.
Be sure to set "ReadOnly" to TRUE.

If you use Maestro, you can upload the file, or enter the path to the
KML file in the UI.
Behind the scenes it just sets the DataSource parameter for you.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S