[mapguide-users] Is GDAL working and Stable in 2.2?

Mike Micallef Michael.Micallef at ontario.ca
Thu Aug 18 16:19:51 EDT 2011

Not complaining - just discouraged...

Is GDAL working and stable in 2.2 - all kinds of different and older posts
out there about partial work-arounds, Trevor’s investigation, locking it up,
this is the problem, that’s the problem...

We use imagery and it has been a struggle migrating through the releases and
trying out the fixes - I do not want to move until I am sure how to handle
the imagery.

We have custom code all over the place and to migrate is a bit of an
undertaking....