[mapguide-users] solutions with frames

tmblackflag steve.calpoly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 16:56:31 EDT 2011

Hello,

How many of you are using solutions with more than just the viewer frame? My
requirement is to have multiple viewer frames with my own custom layers
frame so that users can toggle layers in one place for all viewers.

Additionally, i have a header frame. When the user first logs into the
application, the viewer frames do not display any data. I want the header
frame to allow them to select a dropdownlist value which in turn populates
all the viewer frames with separate maps.

I'm having difficulty getting the header frame to update the source aspx
file of the other frames, as well as talk to them. Has anyone done anything
similar?