[mapguide-users] Re: installation script

Anil Thapa anilth at hi.is
Fri Jan 7 11:54:33 EST 2011

Thanks Trevor,

I just tried now and still the same "cannot establish connection"
/server/Logs are empty. by running ./mgserver.sh it doesnot give any
error however when issue the command ps -ef |grep mgserver the mgserver
daemon is not there. just gives me this

root     10816  2576  0 16:53 pts/0    00:00:00 grep mgserver

what and where else I should check ?

Thanks