[mapguide-users] Re: Help regarding to set filter for a layer programmatically using Java

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Thu Jan 27 10:59:39 EST 2011

Thanks.
I'm trying in another way to change the xml information of a
layer.definition.

About this, I'm reading the "MGOSDeveloper’s Guide.pdf" and at page 58 there
is a php script example that call the function "DOMXPath" to change a layer
filter. But I got a error message that tell me that this function is not
recognise.

"DOMXPath cannot be resolved to a type"

Which page I must import, in Java, to use this function that (I hope) can
allow me to modify xml of layer.definition?

Thanks again for your support,

Riccardo