[mapguide-users] Re: Feature tooltip, really small

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Wed Jul 13 10:57:32 EDT 2011

Hmm... ok this is really embarrassing.

Previous to my post in here, I did go through the code that Zac has posted.
I found one issue with my code where I added some comments but never closed
the tag properly.   I corrected that issue, saved the file and refreshed my
browser (FF and IE).  There was still no change to the problem.

I then shut down the service, shut down IIS and recycled the application
pools.  After that, I refreshed my browsers once more.  It still didn't
work.  I even rolled by the MapTips.css file and the MapTips.php file to the
pre-fusion update code and it still didn't change the result.  After dealing
with this all day, I then posted here.

This morning I come in and it's all working.  That tells me the files were
cached somewhere, but given the fact that I refreshed the browsers,
restarted the service, restarted IIS, and recycled the pools all for a css
update that didn't appear that there is somewhere else that the files are
being cached.  Is there is a setup on the server that could be causing this
issue?

Thanks for your responses, they are much appreciated.