[mapguide-users] RE: Quick Plot tool

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Fri Jul 15 11:58:53 EDT 2011

Hi Jackie,

I gave your code a try but it just won't generate a map.  I tried both just using your code as is, and then just taking the parts of the code to update my version without using the multi maps functionality but I get the same result doing both.  The map preview doesn't generate, it just shows a message:

"The application resources required to generate the plot exceed the settings defined by the administrator"

Any idea as to what's causing this?

Thanks
Kent