[mapguide-users] Problem with raster

katerinak katerina.kolackova at sitewell.cz
Mon Jul 18 08:06:30 EDT 2011

Hi,
I have problem with load and visualize rasters.

I follow these steps:

- open Maestro
- click on New Resource
- choose Feature Source and GDAL Provider
- in the GDAAl feature source set up Type: Single and choose fila like Alias
- the Test Connection is ok
- I save it
- clicking on Validate I obtain this warning:  Validating resource:
Library://KATKAK/madeira.FeatureSource Warning -
OSGeo.MapGuide.ObjectModels.FeatureSource_1_0_0.FeatureSourceType: Spatial
context extent appears to be invalid (or is the default extent returned by
FDO provider. Meaning it very likely does not truly represent the extent of
your data).

I don´t know where is the mistake. I read your advice in the earlier reports
but I don´t understand where can i find configuration document.

Could you please give mi any advice?

Thank you

Katerina Kolackova