[mapguide-users] fusion layer and login ...

Flavio Cannavò flavio.cannavo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 05:15:45 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm working with MapGuide Server (Version 2.2.0.5703) and Maestro 3.0.
I have built my application based on a fusion layer
and I have modified the file ...OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\Apache2\htdocs\index.html
by writing the following line:

<iframe id=iFrameMap name=iFrameMap
src="/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/slate/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library://Default.ApplicationDefinition"
width="100%" height="100%">

Now, when I write in my browser http://192.168.0.5:1234/ the gis
application appears.
I would like to get a login request before to show the application.
How can I do that?

Thank you,

PS: I have already created the users with passwords in the MapGuide
Web Administration