[mapguide-users] Re: Layer Rule not Rendering at Assigned Layer

jamsea thejamsea at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:47:03 EDT 2011

Thanks for the reply, I've tried deleting the idx files but the problem still
happens. The data I am joining will be updated daily so combining it with
the shape file directly isn't an option. I've also tried to convert the
shape file to sql and do the join at the database level but I could never
get it to work.

It seems like its the number of elements on the screen that concerns
mapguide rather than the actual scale. I have a similar join setup with
another layer with less elements, and mapguide allows me to zoom out much
further before it stops showing the filter.