[mapguide-users] Re: Layer Rule not Rendering at Assigned Layer

GIS4U johnniegis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:27:31 EDT 2011

Good day,
Most often I have seen this happen with corrupt .idx files but you indicated
that you have deleted them.  Just to make sure, I'd stop the Mapguide
service, delete the idx files and restart.
Alternatively, Kori had pointed out a solution in this link:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Shape-Files-and-Joins-td4611381.html#a4621570.
Null values are definitely a pain, so try to catch them in both the database
(ISNULL in SQL Server) and in the shp files you process nightly.
Good luck,
Jonathon