[mapguide-users] Re: Layer Rule not Rendering at Assigned Layer

jamsea thejamsea at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:18:37 EDT 2011

I tried stopping the mapguide service and apache, deleting the IDX files,
then starting apache and mapguide but I'm still having the same problem. The
geometry in the shape files is good too. I double checked my database for
null values, how do you check the shape files for null values?

All the features on my map are shown when I pan, its just the colour coding
is missing at larger scales (e.g zoomed at 1:500 everything looks great,
zoomed out to 1:1000 everything changes to the default colour). The database
is what holds the fields needed for colour coding, so I think mapguide just
isn't querying the database when there are too many points on the screen.