[mapguide-users] Re: FeatureSource has a different coordinate system than the map

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Fri Mar 2 14:24:44 EST 2012

Are you pointing at the SHP files live or doing a load procedure....Live is
Slow!
Also how dense are the vertexes on the River...I.E. Over digitized?
If they are over digitized Zach is Correct to generalize at different scales
(weed out vertexes when zoomed out)
However I don't believe Mastro can generalize SHP.
In Studio I would normally  Convert SHP to SDF during the load procedure as
well, but I also believe this is not yet enabled in Mastro.