[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.4: Unable to connect to WMS server

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:10:00 PST 2012

ArcGIS and Maestro are probably automatically picking up the windows
system proxy settings,
something which might need to be filed as an enhancement request for the various
FDO providers which use cURL

in the meantime, you can set an environment variable
HTTP_PROXY=http://127.0.0.1:8080
which cURL would pick up...