[mapguide-users] Pathing revisited

sidecar5 shoemark.peter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:37:54 PDT 2012

I am still having trouble getting a layout URL to load in Maestro but figure
it is me not Maestro.

I *had* a 'Hello.htm' file in
C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Server\Repositories\Site\Test_07\

Jackie advised;
"the physical directory of MapGuide's www root is actually: C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www "

I have now moved the file and its supporting files to
MapGuide\Web\www\Test_07\*.* and changed the URL in Maestro to
http://localhost:8008/MapGuide/Test_07/Hello.htm but still get error message
'The requested URL Mapguide/Test_07/Hello.htm was not found on this server'.

If I double click on the Hello.htm, it fires up in IE.

Any suggestions??

Peter