[mapguide-users] Refresh Layer Properties in Maestro

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Thu Sep 27 03:44:04 PDT 2012

I don't know if this is only the King Oracle provider, but after purging and
opening the layer I see no change in the xml. E.g. if I delete two columns,
they disappear from the list (I guess the list in Maestro GUI is matched to
the feature class?), but they still iappear in the xml. If I manually delete
them from the xml, things are fine.
If I move a column in the database to another position, the order is not
updated and the KingOracle fail to validate the layer.

Hans...