[mapguide-users] Problems with WMS - queryable layer

martind martin.dagan.work at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 09:17:45 PDT 2013

Thanks Jackie for the answer. I try now the stable release v4 but it's the
same.

The behaviour of the WMS properties is very erratic, no idea why. The most
surprising is that when I "turn off" the WMS for a layer ("available"
unticked), it remains "on" when I test the GetCapabilities, even after
having restarting everything I could or deleted the session files. I'm not
sure but I wonder if there is a link with the CSR definition. When I change
it to 4326 (but it should be 3857), WMS properties are better taken into
account.

Nevertheless, in Qgis, I still have problems with WMS serviced from
MapGuide. If I stay in 4326, nothing is displayed but I have no error
message. When I remove the 4326 default value in the file
"OgcWmsService.config.awd", I have this error:

In my bounds property in Maestro for the layer, I have put: