[mapguide-users] Mapgiude OS Mobile Viewer

StuartSteel stuart.steel at atkinsglobal.com
Fri Jun 7 03:10:40 PDT 2013

Great work Srecko, works very well.

I do have one query though, the layer tree seems to show all layers,
including hidden/invisible. In order to keep my mobile legend the same as
the full AJAX viewer legend I'd prefer hidden/out-of-scale layers to remain
hidden.

I tried changing getLayers() and getLayerGroups() methods in
jqueryLayerTree.aspx to getLayers(true) and getLayerGroups(true) for
onlyVisible, but this just causes a compilation error. I am no coder so I am
probably being stupid here. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Stuart