[mapguide-users] REST or SOAP services from an ArcGIS server.

Berg, James James.Berg at stantec.com
Tue Jun 11 05:47:25 PDT 2013

I'd say that sums it up pretty well. I would really like to simplify things the way you described, but server A with all the data belongs to someone else.

We wanted to use WMS/WFS from the start because we know how to consume those in MapGuide, but the data is only available in this unfamiliar format.

Thank you for the responses so far, by the way. I suspect what I'm trying to do is unlikely to work, though.