[mapguide-users] Fusion doesn't sync the two Maps!

Juanita Juanita581 at riseup.net
Fri May 31 03:35:50 PDT 2013

Hi Benjamin,

I’ve done the same and I do not have any problems you’ve described
Please check the projections in Maestro. It occurs that projections are not
compliant for example with those from ESRI. Even if You choose the same EPSG
code (especially for local coordinates systems). Try to put datasets without
coordinates but with common background for example WMS, WFS or image.
I’ve noticed in Maestro 5 beta, that is a problem when You use the same
workspace with different datasets (to produce different maps) using tilling.

Example:
You create 2 maps for example one concerns spatial planning and the other
cadastral issues. For both You are creating tilling services. If You switch
between them the feature from previous map are visible in another ! If You
repeat the creation without tilling everything is OK