[mapguide-users] Server down when editing webconfig.ini

Fredrik Ohlsson 77fredrik at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 23:52:57 PST 2013

Hello,

I want to translate my fusion application to swedish,
i understand that I need to edit the webconfig.ini file and change the
value of the DefaultMessageLocale parameter.
Problem is, after editing the file, Mapguide server wont start again.
I try starting frpm the command line and get the errormessage below:

c:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Server\bin>mgserver.exe run
Running the server interactively as an application instead of as a service.

(920) Failed to retrieve message for "MgConfigurationException".
Failed to retrieve message for "MgConfigurationPropertyValueIsInvalid".

- MgServer.open line 789 file
c:\working\build_area\mapguide\2.5.1\x64\mgdev\server\src\core\Server.cpp
(920) Server stopped.