[mapguide-users] 64-bit woes

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Wed Mar 26 15:36:10 PDT 2014

Hey Hans,

I attempted to create your tool, I thought it was a great idea.  I created
an empty console project and pasted your code into a new class.  The exe was
created when compiling the code.  I took that exe and placed in the bin
folder where my dll's where and ran it.

The console doesn't do anything.  It only pops up for a second but that's
about the extent of it.  Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks.