[mapguide-users] Stop services

Crispin_at_Linknode crispin.hoult at linknode.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 01:43:03 PST 2014

Hi,

In all my years (many) of deploying MapGuide I don't think I have ever done
a wholesale replacement of the FDO folder.  What do you need to do that is
not part of the default deployment?

MapGuide is typically shipped with the release versions of FDO libraries now
and there are only specific cases where anything in the FDO folder would
need to be updated.

If you are missing FDO providers then it is possible that you just need to
configure the "providers.xml" - either by hand or in the advanced options
from the installer GUI (you can select which providers are configured).

As in all MapGuide posts, can you state your OS and version of MapGuide you
are deploying.

 Thanks - Crispin