[mapguide-users] strange alias problem with gdal (x64)

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 08:30:38 PST 2014

If you're are using a configuration document with aliased paths inside, it
doesn't work. The configuration document that the GDAL provider should see
should have all the MG_DATA_PATH_ALIAS bits all properly substituted by
MapGuide. This error messages suggests this problem I just described.

Whoever said aliased configuration documents worked was lying or
misinformed.

There's a patch I haven't yet applied that should allow for this:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2433

- Jackie