[mapguide-users] strange alias problem with gdal (x64)

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:19:36 PST 2014

Maybe I am misinformed (definitely not the lying type), but is the patch at
all related to this issue:

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Step-by-Step-for-ECW-and-MGOS-2-4-tp4995445p4998405.html

Jackie, I have configuration documents for gdal providers that were created
way back when using MGOS2.2 and I am using aliases with the Composite type.
They work fine with MGOS2.5 (I have not upgraded to 2.6 yet because of the
gdal blocking issue).  However, when creating NEW configuration documents,
the Single types work with aliases, but the Composite types do not.  Have
you tested with each of these configuration types?

Thanks,

-Steve