[mapguide-users] strange alias problem with gdal (x64)

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Wed Nov 19 10:30:51 PST 2014

Ditto here - mine were made using MGOS 2.2 (various versions of
Maestro), composite and work fine in 2.2, but don't work in 2.6. Making
new ones in 2.6 also don't work. Strange that you can use old ones in
2.5 and they work, but you can't create new ones...if you recreate the
old working ones as new ones, what's the difference in the xml? To me,
that almost points to a problem with Maestro (because you can't create
new ones) and a separate problem with MGOS (because neither work in 2.6)...