[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 3.0 test build for 64-bit Linux

scoobylx brandon.mason at maritimearchaeology.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 05:02:43 PDT 2014

Hi Michelle,

Thanks, that's a big help as I'm not so familiar with CentOS.

The base image is the same one as Jackie used in the 2.6.0 build, so it must
be that the liibpq included is for the 32 bit architecture.

I ran the command you suggested and identified the
postgresql-devel-8.4.20-1.el6_5.x86_64 headers as available. Now maestro can
load the feature source, but I still get 'Fusion Error: [object Object]' in
the browser and no postgis data.

Perhaps I need to update to a newer postgres dev headers, but the 32 bit
version of the 8.4 headers work fine in the base image with mapguide 2.6.0.
I'll keep tinkering.

Brandon