[mapguide-users] Step by Step Mrsid Gdal support implementation for packaged MGOS 2.5.1

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Mon Sep 8 12:28:33 PDT 2014

Thanks very much for this! I wish they'd just include these in every
version - it's a pain to always have to hunt for the dlls for every MGOS
release...one of the many reasons I'm still running an old version
(2.2), sadly.

So I take it that 2.6 can't do mr sids at all, since it seems to be
compiled using MSV2012?