[mapguide-users] Custom XYZ Based map in fusion

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:42:48 PST 2016

Hi everyone,
I would like to add my mapguide-rest xyz tiles to my fusion viewer by using
Maestro 6.0 m4, and I assume that I should use " the Generic Layer option
and edit the raw XML"
<http://themapguyde.blogspot.ca/2014/06/announcing-mapguide-maestro-60-alpha-3.html>

Did anyone try it?
Please let me know if you know how to custom my own "Generic Layer"

Or is there a way to use my own xyz (WGS84) map tiles generated by MapBox on
the fusion?

Which files (JS/PHP) should I look at to add the custom base maps?

Thank you very much!