[mapguide-users] Mapguide OS WMS service is not showing any geometry

naym r.naym at hawarit.com
Mon Jun 27 06:41:46 PDT 2016

Hello

I am trying to use a WMS layer which is configured in my local Mapguide OS
(2.5).
I just published one of my layers from layer properties-> service properties
tab.

But could not see any data it in QGIS and ArcMap as well.

In QGIS when I am trying to add a layer it is giving the following error:

*WMS provider*: Cannot calculate extent

*Raster layer*: Provider is not valid (provider: wms, URI:
crs=EPSG:4326&dpiMode=7&featureCount=10&format=image/png&layers=testlayer&styles=&url=http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?

I did not use any user/pass. Do I need anything else ? Can anyone help me
here

Thanks
Naym