[mapguide-users] New test build of Fusion

BMason masonb12 at telus.net
Thu Aug 16 10:09:04 PDT 2018

Sorry Jackie I am still unsure about what action to take.  4 months ago we
had the same problem and it was resolved by using this string in the xml
editor:
<GoogleScript>http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?v=3.3&sensor=true&client=</GoogleScript>
Today,  if we remove all google map layers and just use open layers, we have
no errors.   So it is really pointing to google map layers again (I think).
Are you saying that I need to use MapGuideMaestro 6.0m8 and debug? or do we
need to use a different google maps api?  Otherwise I will definitely need
more help with resolving this.  All of our production maps are down right
now.  thanks